MC's Music Notes Header
















Rhapsody





Hip Hop Honeys

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Liberation for the New Year




Happy 2007 to all. In this new year we make our brand new resolutions; to lose weight, to be kinder to others, to make or save more money and just to live our lives more fully. In terms of liberation, this is a fresh start and we can all liberate ourselves in our own unique ways. "Free your mind and the rest will follow" to quote a cheesy En Vogue lyric..

That said, there is a free copy of the new Talib Kweli and Madlib album available online for the downloading. Free as in free, the artists are allowing it to be downloaded freely.

You can check the link here to get your copy of the album and artwork:
http://www.rappcats.com/xxx/liberation-closed.jpg

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
AddThis Feed Button

Comments on "Liberation for the New Year"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1/09/2007 12:31 PM) : 

Hi,

Your blog is "GREAT". I hope I can create a blog like you. Please visit my blog "www.vanishreerajamarthandan.blogspot.com". And if possible let me know how I can create a good blog like yours. Also please give me few suggestions on improving my adsense. Till now "ZERO" income from my "ADSENSE" :(

 

post a comment