MC's Music Notes Header
















Rhapsody





Hip Hop Honeys

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 15, 2007

TI Leads BET Hip Hop Awards


The King of the South, T.I. is leading all nominees for 2007's BET Hip Hop Awards. T.I. has 9 nominations including best collaboration, best live performance, CD of the year and lyricist of the year.

According to Billboard.com:

"Other artists with multiple nods include Lil' Wayne nad Kanye West with seven, Common with five, Jay-Z with four, Ludacris and 50 Cent with three and Diddy and UGK with two. Meanwhile, KRS-One will be honored with the "I Am Hip Hop" Icon Award during the ceremony.

Nelly, Lil' Wayne, West and Common are scheduled to perform at the event, to be held Oct. 13 at the Civic Center in Atlanta. Comedian Katt Williams will host the show, which will air four days later on BET."

Album of the Year nominees:

"Finding Forever" - Common
"Hip Hop Is Dead" - Nas
"Kingdom Come" - Jay-Z
"Release Therapy" - Ludacris
"T.I. vs T.I.P." - T.I.

If I were the judge, Common wins this one hands down, but alot of people have been positive about the Ludacris release too. Should be interesting to see who wins it.

Check out BET.com's Hip Hop Awards section for all the details.

----------------
Now playing: Kanye West - Good Life (ft. T-Pain)
via FoxyTunes

Labels: , , , , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
AddThis Feed Button