MC's Music Notes Header
















Rhapsody





Hip Hop Honeys

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 28, 2008

Miley Cyrus in Vanity Fair


miley cyrus hannah montana Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus is at the "centerfold" of a new controversy. According to CNN International, the 15 year-old TV, movie and music star appears in a provocative Vanity Fair magazine photo-shoot which is creating quite the uproar.

An article about her appears in the June issue of Vanity Fair, along with several photos. The article and photos already have been published on Vanity Fair's Web site.

One photo shows Cyrus topless but clutching a sheet to her chest, her bare back exposed, looking toward the camera over one shoulder.

A caption alongside the photo reads: "Um, was Cyrus -- or Disney -- at all anxious about this shot?" It then quotes Cyrus as saying: "No, I mean I had a blanket on. And I thought, 'This looks pretty, and really natural.' I think it's really artsy."

The photos were taken by Annie Leibovitz, a renowned photographer known for her portraits of celebrities.


Cyrus was apolegtic to all her fans about the incident, claiming she's embarrassed:

"I took part in a photo shoot that was supposed to be 'artistic' and now, seeing the photographs and reading the story, I feel so embarrassed," Cyrus said in a statement her publicist released. "I never intended for any of this to happen and I apologize to my fans, who I care so deeply about."
(SOURCE: CNN International)

The photos have already been published on the world wide web, courtesy of Vanity Fair's website. So how could Billy Ray allow this? Is Miley now following the same path of other stars like Lindsay, Britney and finding trouble?

Labels: , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
AddThis Feed Button