MC's Music Notes Header
















Rhapsody





Hip Hop Honeys

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Game's Got Guns!


First TI was busted for guns not too long ago, now Jayceon Taylor aka "The Game" has been sentenced to 60 days in jail with 150 hours of community service. The Game plead guilty to felony gun charges and has until March 3rd to turn himself in to the authorities.

According to SFGate.com, The Game offered the following:

He said, "The crazy part about this is that I've had guns before in my life. But this time I didn't have a gun.

"Because one person said I had a gun and coaxed his homies into saying that I had a gun, I'm in a predicament where I'm asking, 'Do I want to spend another million dollars to fight this trial, so who knows what jury's gonna come in and say I'm guilty? Or do I want to save my money, go sit down for four months and accept this felony they're trying to give me for no reason?'" (SOURCE)

Either way this is the sort of thing that helps sell rap records and establish credibility. Lil Wayne was also recently busted on Marijuana charges in Yuma, Arizona. TI was also arrested on gun possession charges. Now the Game can add this to his promotional strategies and concentrate on his next release.

Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
AddThis Feed Button